About the Role
• Accounting and book-keeping on a daily, monthly, quarterly and financial year basis
• Invoice Verification and Invoice Booking
• Preparation of Vendor payments and accurate posting of the same in accounting systems
• Vendor payments thru cheques / RTGS / account/ledger
• Vendor account / ledger reconciliation
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Reconciliations of ledger balances e.g., Bank balances, Receivables and Payables etc.
• Preparation of TDS returns, Tax calculations, GST calculations, GSTR3B reconciliation and filing of GST return and making payment of GST etc.
• Issuance of TDS certificates to third-party
• Coordination with third party vendors and contracts team for certifications of vendor bills and Follow-ups of expenses
• Payment Follow ups
• MIS Reporting
Hiring for a leading CA firm offering complete accounting solutions to SME's.
Bcom/Mcom/Inter CA with minimum 1-8 years of experience
Candidate should NOT be pursuing further studies
Excellent Accounting & Compliances knowledge
People with experience in Tally ERP or Prime and other accounting systems like Zoho Books, SAP, Oracle, can also apply.
Knowledge of Taxation and statutory levies with specific accounting calculations.
Delivery of MIS Reporting to customers preferred.
Should demonstrate timeliness, responsiveness and adherence to deadlines.
Immediate Joiners preferred
Only local candidates residing in Mumbai needs to apply and should be willing to travel to office
About the Company
Company has a cumulative experience of more than 25 years. The firm comprises driven and experienced professionals who strive to provide high quality and holistic solutions across Accounting, Compliances, Taxation, Business Analytics & Business Process Optimization, HR Management & Digital Marketing.
Company's clients are spread across multiple regions in India as well as countries such as US, UK, Abu Dhabi, Oman and South Africa.