About the Role
• Strong technical expertise for accounting and auditing topics and standards along
with Employee Benefit Plan industry specialization.
• Experience in end-to-end audits of Employee Benefit Plans is preferred.
• Working knowledge in variety of Employee Benefit Plans including but not limited to Defined
contribution plans, Defined Benefit plans, Employee Stock Option Plans and Health & Welfare
• Understanding of risks relevant to Employee Benefit Plans and their audit procedures.
• Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability
to manage and deliver quality results.
• Maintain active communication with clients/US teams to manage expectations, ensure
satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
• Minimum 7+ years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm
Hiring for a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of Strength SM in today’s modern business landscape. Company empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. It is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
US CPA or Indian CA is preferred
Proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
Strong skills in Microsoft Office tools.
Excellent written and oral communications
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong people and project management skills
Problem-Solving Skills: Identify and resolve problems/issues. Please manage work escalations proactively as and when they happen.
Agile: Ability to adapt, accept challenging situations and tasks, and perform professionally.
About the Company
Company's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. It has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.