About the Role
• Preparing US tax returns
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Expert in Understanding and interpreting the Clause of IRS
• Identified and Implementation of appropriate Scope of tax saving and advise the tax planning.
• Handle and resolve tax Query from their team
• Manage the day to day activity and delivered the work to our Clients.
• Work with Accountants on book keeping and review financials as well.
• Identified Provide the training to new joinees
• Prepare the training material for New joinees
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
Hiring for a renowned accounting firm in Ahmedabad and is known for its quality bookkeeping and accounting services worldwide.
Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of U.S. Taxation in KPO industry Book Keeping Experience.
Prepare and Review Individual (1040), Trust (1041), Partnership (1065) and Corporate Tax return (1120) prepared by Tax Preparer.
Having knowledge of Form 5471,5472, 1116,2555, 4797 Tax Reforms.
Sound Knowledge of MS Office, mainly MS Excel and MS Word.
Well conversant in Oral and Written Conversation.
Previous Experience in KPO industry would be Preferred
Schedule M1 - M2 adjustment
About the Company
The Accounting firm is the most renowned accounting firm in Ahmedabad and is known for its quality bookkeeping and accounting services worldwide. We are an outsourced accounting service provider and serving many countries, which include the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, UAE and Hong-Kong.